Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions
1. Work closely with the VP of Business Development to develop compelling new property solicitation proposals and presentation resources/tools highlighting Castle expertise and capabilities.
2. Develop strong and compelling differentiation on why owners should switch to Castle with a value proposition.
3. Prepare presentation package to present to potential owners highlighting CRH and CVRH’s expertise and experience.
4. Become experienced in condominium rental agreement provisions
5. Leverage unique selling attributes of Castle’s technology platform.
6. Assist in the development and implementation acquisition plan for the Castle Vacation Rental Brand to include growth though individual owner sign-ups through the VR website and via solicitation mailings.
7. Develop an internal growth solicitation plan in conjunction with the VP of Business Development for existing resort condominiums under CRH Brand targeting owners not current in the Castle rental programs.
8. Join and become active member of local associations and/or business networking organizations to enhance visibility of the Castle Brands.
Effective communication and relationship building skills. Able to take direction efficiently from VP of Business Development. Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Experience: At least 3 years of condominium resort and/or hotel property management and development experience with an understanding of development and regional economics. Giving and assembling presentations.
- Knowledge: Good understanding of condo/hotel operations, sound business acumen.
- Education: Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
How to Apply:
If you feel you have these qualities and would like to be considered for the position listed above please send your resume to .